- a qualified and experienced coach?
- based or willing to work in the Staffordshire / West Midlands area?
- committed to developing your craft?
- self-employed (or prepared to be)?
- willing to complete some basic administrative and reporting procedures?
Coaching Inside and Out is a charity founded in 2010 that coaches men and women in prison, and those at risk of offending in the community.
We have two opportunities:
- we are looking for two coaches to join our team from October 2018, working one day a week in a women’s prison.
- we are seeking additional coaches to join a pool of local talent to meet future demand for our services in the Staffordshire / West Midlands area.
Does this exciting possibility appeal to you?
If so, please complete the following two forms as soon as possible or by 31st July at the latest:
We will invite a small group of coaches to join us for the next part of the process. This will be a half-day information session in the Stafford area at the beginning of August, with one to one interviews for those wishing to proceed to the final stage of recruitment.
If you have any questions ahead of applying, please contact email@example.com